It has been a busy few weeks for everyone – there has been much discussion and activity-based around marking, feedback and finalising grades for students. Then there has been preparation work underway for 90 and micro sessions and consideration of templates, resources and PD for dare I say it 2022!
However, this means it is time to reflect on successes achieved in 2021 and goals for 2022 as part of the EDRS conversations. As you are all aware one gaol we all need to consider reflecting on is Scholarly activity. If you require any help with uploading their artefact and reflection to CRO please contact the faculty library teams for one-on-one assistance: https://library.csu.edu.au/our-libraries/contact-library-team/faculty-teams. Please also remember to put a link to your reflection in TINA to show you have completed your scholarly objective and your HoS can review it.
The slightly revised subject outline will be made available for 202230 from 22 November. There are no major changes just a few minor tweaks and improvements to improve readability and the student support and service information has been raised closer to assessment details.
This newsletter, features posts about:
- Recognition and Farewell of some key staff including our Executive Dean, Tracey Green and Associate Professor Phil Birch
- Successful grants and research outputs
- Library update – on using leganto and the citation trial
- CoP summary from their latest session – Feeding back on teh Feedback
- Key messages from the very successful Tri-Faculty HDR Conference
- Academic Skillls help
Other updates include:
- For those teaching in 90 sesison don’t forgetthe very helpful subject delivery guide it offers a run down on what to do weekly and offers some links to execellent resources
- Don’t forget to also save the dates (17-19 November) for the CSEdX conference
- Annual closedown dates have been updated
- To stay across updates in academic policy head to these DLT pages
- Please send through me any updates or any news / recognition / outputs you wish to share (don’t be shy), we honestly want to hear from you!!!