The Library’s eReserve service is responsible for producing and managing copyright compliant readings for learning and teaching across Charles Sturt University.
Due to the global COVID-19 situation there may be delays obtaining readings from print only resources. Online resources will be more accessible.
Review your subject readings for:
- Currency and copyright compliance
- Accurate citations and broken links
- Any missing readings and to
- Remove obsolete readings
For subjects with Leganto reading lists
- Ensure the correct prescribed textbook is listed, include any ebook versions.
- find out more about Leganto, enrol in PD or check out Using Leganto: For staff.
- Follow these instructions to set up an existing reading list in your subject i2 site.
- Direct your students to the guide for Using your Readings and Resources list.
For subjects without Leganto reading lists
To request new readings for start of session:
- submit requests by: 27 Sep 2021.
- submit requests at: eReserve form.
- requests submitted after this date are welcome and will be processed as quickly as possible.
- any new scanned reading from a print resource, subject to copyright, will be supplied in a basic Leganto reading list.
Please use the eReserve form to request readings be reinstated, removed or updated.
Submit your request for a physical copy of a high demand textbook for print Reserve at a selected campus library at Reserve form .
These books will be available for short term (2 hour) loans and to fill student digitisation requests.