The Library’s eReserve service is responsible for producing and managing copyright compliant readings for learning and teaching across Charles Sturt University.
Due to the global COVID-19 situation there may be delays obtaining readings from print only resources. Online resources will be more accessible.
Current subject readings are available via Leganto reading lists or Primo Search.
Not sure if a list exists? Contact eReserve or your Library Faculty Team.
Review your subject readings for:
- Currency and copyright compliance
- Accurate citations and broken links
- Any missing readings and to
- Remove obsolete readings
For subjects with Leganto reading lists
- Ensure the correct prescribed textbook is listed, include any ebook versions.
- find out more about Leganto, enrol in PD or check out Using Leganto: For staff.
- Follow these instructions to set up an existing reading list in your subject i2 site.
- Direct your students to the guide for Using your Readings and Resources list.
For subjects without Leganto reading lists
To request new readings for start of session:
- submit requests by: 27 Sep 2021.
- submit requests at: eReserve form.
- requests submitted after this date are welcome and will be processed as quickly as possible.
- any new scanned reading from a print resource, subject to copyright, will be supplied in a basic Leganto reading list.
Please use the eReserve form to request readings be reinstated, removed or updated.
Submit your request for a physical copy of a high demand textbook for print Reserve at a selected campus library at Reserve form .
These books will be available for short term (2 hour) loans and to fill student digitisation requests.
Need assistance or more information? We can help, contact us at email@example.com or your Library Faculty Team.