Our Faculty Librarians can support you during the subject review process:
- We can provide advice on aligning assessment tasks and their associated marking rubrics with Information & Research Literacies and Digital Literacies.
- Reading list update – we can suggest relevant and current online resources to enrich your subject.
- Leganto Readings and resources list – have you considered a Leganto Readings and resources list for your subject? A list can be added to your subject Interact site and used to link to Library resources, websites, videos, and more.
- Copyright – we can provide advice on a range of topics including how to appropriately use audio-visual material.
- eReserve – use eReserve to make subject readings from print resources available electronically in a copyright compliant manner.
- eBooks – the Library has a substantial collection of eBooks perfectly suited for subject readings.
- Creating links to Library resources – information and instructions on how to create persistent links to CSU Library electronic resources.
For more information please contact your Faculty Librarian