When: 10.30am-12pm (AEST), Wednesday 3 June 2020
Where: Online via Zoom, register for link.
APR.Intern and CSIRO invite you to learn more about the industry trends forecasted to follow COVID-19, growth opportunities and how digitalisation can help future-proof Australian business.
Participants in this valuable webinar will gain:
- Keynote: Dr Stefan Hajkowicz on the post-pandemic digital economy, addressing new research on digitalisation, innovation lessons from the Roaring Twenties and why businesses must embrace R&D as we adjust to a new normal.
- An overview of APR.Intern, Innovation Connections and Kick-Start; R&D funding available through each program and the benefits of collaborating with academia.
- Case Studies; how industry leaders are utilising these government-supported programs to accelerate their digital business journeys.
Register Now: https://aprintern.org.au/events-csiro/
So, you’re graduating your PhD in a Pandemic. What’s next?
When: 12pm-1pm (AEST), Friday 29 May 2020
Where: Online via Zoom, register for link
APR.Intern and Associate Professor Inger Mewburn, known as @TheThesisWhisperer to 100,000+ social media and blog followers, are partnering to host an informative webinar addressing COVID-19’s impact on PhD research careers.
Join us as Professor Mewburn uses a series of data snapshots to highlight emerging career opportunities and research trends, revealing how you can leverage your PhD skills beyond the academic sector.
Participants will come away with:
- Understanding of the changed academic job market.
- Awareness of career opportunities within government and industry; which sectors are looking for research talent?
- An overview of APR.Intern; how to leverage your research skills in a new environment and enhance your CV through a 3-6 month paid industry internship.
Register Now: https://aprintern.org.au/events-thesis-whisperer/