Our campus library collections are closed for now, but the good news is we are still here to help. Here’s how:
- Bookmark links to our online training videos and resource guides.
- Bookmark links to your favourite database from the A-Z database list or though the resources guides to get access to fulltext from home.
- Contact us to help you source easy to access and up to date learning resources for your subjects.
- Many eBook publishers have relaxed access to their content and we have compiled a LibGuide to additional resources that are not available through Primo.
- All loans have been extended to 27th June.
- Loan request options are not available and we cannot send out books for intercampus or home delivery.
- You can request copies of print book chapters to be scanned and emailed to you within Copyright restrictions.
- Interlibrary loan books cannot be sent out but scanned copies of chapters and articles can still be requested using our interlibrary loans service.
- Learning Commons study spaces areas are still available for student access between the hours of 7am and 8pm.