It’s been a busy start to the year for our CRM Team – find out more below, or via the CRM Project Page
19 weeks until GO LIVE!
- We put the student at the centre of everything we do
- The CRM is a tool that makes information available anytime, anywhere on any device
- CRM supports all student interactions to be helpful, relevant, personalised and timely
- There will be a June and November 2020 release for Current Students
- Training for staff will be in April/May and October 2020
- Delivery of Stage 1 for alumni and Wave 1 for current students
- Completion of UAT for contact cards, case management and knowledge based articles
- Delivered 37 Wave 2 Discovery Sessions, focused on student requests
- Project and change planning days to support a successful roll out of system in 2020
- Communication and change support mobilised
New Product Owner (Administration)
From January 2020, we farewell Kellie Lynch and welcome Carissa Haines to the role of Product Owner (Administration) on the CRM Project.
Thank you so much to Kellie Lynch for all her hard work in representing Faculty Administration Teams across the three Faculties on the CRM Project.
Carissa comes to the project from the Faculty of Science, where she is the Manager (Course Administration Team). We are excited to have someone continue in this role with a good understanding of our administrative processes.