The Library is running our next round of free Online Library Workshops (OLWs) – our up-to-date interactive sessions are presented by librarians to help your students with their study and research. The range of OLWs we’re offering this session are:
- Introduction to Library services – Discover the services and scholarly resources we provide.
- Finding online journal articles – Understand what are Journal Articles are & how to find Peer Reviewed journals.
- Using eBooks – Learn how to find and read eBooks using Primo Search, and discover options for downloading, copying and printing.
- Using Library databases – Learn how to find, read, and download eBooks using Primo Search.
- Advanced Library databases – Learn about proximity searching, combining search sets and using thesaurus options
- EndNote – Learn how to use this popular bibliographic management software, use Cite While You Write in Word, and create a reference list for your assignments.
- Promote yourself online – Stand out from the crowd, and learn how to manage your professional online profiles.
- Protect yourself online – Secure your online presence, and organise your online information with these tips and tricks.
The workshops are running through November and December and students are encouraged to check availability and register before each workshop. Please encourage your students to attend.