Are you new to FOBJBS, or would you like to update your current staff profile on our webpage?
The Operations Team have a lovely template and they would love to help you!
- Contact the Operations Team (FOBJBS-Ops-Admin@csu.edu.au) and ask for the template
- Complete (tips below)
- Return to the Operations Team (FOBJBS-Ops-Admin@csu.edu.au)
- Voila – a beautiful web profile is born (…or amended)!
What will I need?
To complete the form, you will asked to provide your basic contact, qualification and location details. Additionally, you will also be asked to provide:
- Picture: a profile photo showing your head and shoulders (square, 110 x 110 pixels)
- Profile: 150 words, written in third-person, outlining major career highlights etc.
- Teaching: areas of teaching
- Research: interests and current research projects
- Other Information: including professional memberships and affiliations etc.
- Publications: usually, a link to your Charles Sturt University Research Output page (CRO)
It’s super simple… and it’s all in one easy to complete form!