Faculty Compact Research Funding Schemes
New Compact research funding schemes were recently announced, and these include:
- Early Career Researcher Development funding
- Other Research Funding support which includes funding for:
- Infrastructure ie research related software, and equipment needed for research purposes
- Research-related travel ie domestic travel for grant development, industry/research collaboration
- Visiting Professors
- Faculty Research Area Workshops
For further information, please contact Kerry Madden via email email@example.com
Ian Potter Foundation
Health and disability grants
These grants support innovation in health service delivery and preventative health and medicine. Grants are worth at least AUD 100,000 each. https://www.researchprofessional.com/funding/opportunity/1067185
Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade This supports projects which will further UNESCO priorities and objectives. Grants are worth up to AUD 20,000 each Closing date: 30 Sep 18 (Forecast)
Australia-China Council grants
These grants support projects across China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau and Australia that broaden and strengthen Australia-China relations in education, business, culture and arts. Grants are worth between AUD 5,000 and AUD 40,000 each. *** Closing date: 28 Mar 19 (Forecast)
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
These enable SMEs to access expert technology advice to address technology and knowledge gaps, and collaborate with the research sector in developing new ideas with commercial potential. Research connection grants are worth up to AUD 50,000.
This funds projects at different developmental stages, including pilot and existing projects, capacity building requests and supports early-career researchers. Grants are worth between AUD 10,000 and AUD 100,000 for a one-year period. Organisations can request up to AUD 200,000.
Closing date: 08 Dec 18 (Forecast)https://www.researchprofessional.com/funding/opportunity/634573
School of Accounting and Finance
Congratulations of Dr Hazbo Skoko who has won an Emerald Literati Award for his article “The propensity to business startup” published in the Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies.
School of Management and Marketing
- Dwivedi, A. and McDonald, B. (2018). Building brand authenticity in fast moving consumer goods via consumer perceptions of brand marketing communications. European Journal of Marketing. https://doi.org/10.1108/EJM-11-2016-0665
- Dwivedi, A., Wilkie, D., De Araujo Gill, L. and Johnson, L. (2018; In Press). Consumer emotional brand attachment with social media brands and social media brand equity. European Journal of Marketing (Upcoming Special Issue on ‘Consumers and Technology in a Changing World’).
- Dwivedi, A., Nayeem, T. and Murshed, F. (2018; Accepted). Brand experience and consumers’ willingness-to-pay (WTP) a price premium: Mediating role of brand credibility and perceived uniqueness. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services.
- Dwivedi, A. and Weerawardena, J. (2018). Conceptualizing and operationalizing the social entrepreneurship construct. Journal of Business Research, 86 (May), 32-40. doi: 1016/j.jbusres.2018.01.053